TXHOOD-L Archives

Archiver > TXHOOD > 2000-05 > 0957448609

From: "Kyle and Evelyn Long" <>
Subject: [TXHOOD-L] Coffee Obit
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:56:49 -0500

I was putting some Currant Obits on the Wilbarger County page and came across this one I thought someone might be able to use it she was born in Granbury.

Evelyn

Willie May (Billie) Coffee

Willie May (Billie) Coffee, 84, died Saturday, April 22, 2000 in Amarillo following a brief illness.

Funeral arrangements are pending at Sullivan Funeral Home.

Coffee was born July 24, 1915 in Granbury, Texas, a daughter of the late William I. and Nora Coleman Murdock. She married Robert L Coffee on April 28, 1954 in Vernon. He preceded her in death in 1972. A 1933 graduate of Vernon High School, she was a seamstress and a member of the First United Methodist Church and Lydia Sunday School Class.

Survivors include her daughter, Lea Ellen Lawlis of Amarillo; a stepdaughter, Sybil Coffee Grimes of Jasper, TN; two grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.

Courtesy of THE VERNON DAILY RECORD

- - -
Evelyn Belle Brooks Long
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~belle/