TXHOOD-L Archives

Archiver > TXHOOD > 2000-05 > 0959646032

From: Linda Schnacke <>
Subject: [TXHOOD-L] Robert Patton Crockett, wife #2 Lue Coose
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 19:20:32 -0500

I am seeking data on Lue Coose (Kuse), who was the second wife
of Robert Patton Crockett, son of David "Davy" Crockett. She was previously
married (husband, unk) with 4 children. She married Robert date unk ---after
his first wife Matilda Porter died in 1864.

Lou Coose (Kuse) was the sister of my 2nd great grandmother, Martha Elizabeth
Coose, who married Joshua Devrix Curl, 08 March 1842, Rutledge, Grainger,
Tennessee. Their dau, Johanna Cunningham
Curl married William Michael "Mike"Thomason 16 September 1870. Family lore
says they came to Texas in 1875 and lived with Robert Patton Crockett and Lue
in Acton, (then Johnson Co.), Hood Co., Texas, before moving to Hood County
(Tolar area).

I am trying to determine the parents of Martha Elizabeth Coose and Lue Coose.

Any help would be appreciated.
Linda

This thread: