TXHOOD-L Archives

Archiver > TXHOOD > 2000-05 > 0959701609

From: Frank Saffarrans <>
Subject: [TXHOOD-L] Cotton Family
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:46:49 -0500

Subject: Hood County, Texas Query
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 05:58:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: (JJ)
The Hood County Query and Family Data Page has a new entry:

My Great-grandmother was Mary Elizabeth JAMES
married a Cotton - Mary Elizabeth (JAMES) COTTON
father Hugh James
I was always told that she played with Prairie Flower.
(The daughter of Quana Parker)
I was told that Jesse James was in my family tree.
Any information on this?
Mary Elizabeth's children: Cassie,Nancy (doll), Murtle, Lawson, Hosea,
Virgle,Carlos
(curlie),(one went by short - don't know name) Thank you
JJ <>
Burleson, TX USA - Tuesday, May 30, 2000 at 05:48:27 (PDT)

--
Frank Saffarrans
Home Page Editor

opa ['opa] masculine noun, colloquial German: grandpa

This thread: