TXHOOD-L Archives

Archiver > TXHOOD > 2003-10 > 1066146611

From: Hood County Genealogical Society <>
Subject: [TXHOOD-L] Warren/1880 Census]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:50:23 -0500

Subject: Warren/1880 Census
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:36:52 -0600
From: "Noma Foltz" <>
To: <>

Dear List --- Looking for anyone doing research on James Warren family who were in
Hood Co., TX in 1880 Census. His wife was Mary Madeline Crocker and his children
were Daniel, William, John Henry, Fredrica, Henrietta, Elizabeth, Charles, Richard,
"Toad", Mary and Josephine. They moved to Texas from Kansas but I don't know very
much more about any of them except John Henry who was my ggrandfather. If you
have any information or questions please get in touch with me. I would appreciate
any contact possible...........Noma Foltz

This thread: