TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2001-10 > 1004464521

Subject: [TXLAMAR] Wolf City, where is it? Gibsons there?
Date: 30 Oct 2001 10:55:21 -0700

Surnames: Gibson ,Dyer,Dockery
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/YlB.2ACI/1270

Message Board Post:

Searching information for any Gibsons living in or near Wolf City . My great-grandfather had nephews and possibly closer related family there.My G-Grandfather was William H. Gibson b. about 1858. He married C."Belle" Dyer In TN. before migrating to Fisher Co. Texas in early 1880s. I have been told by family memebers he visited family in and around Paris,Tx. He married ( in Paris ,Tx.) 2nd Maggie ( last name unknown) after 1914 when Belle died. I have and old picture of Maggie with a man identified as Mr. Dockery. Jim and Sam Gibson are names mentioned in verbal family history.

This thread: