TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2003-06 > 1055263521

Subject: [TXLAMAR] Re: Paris High School Class of 1921
Date: 10 Jun 2003 10:45:21 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/YlB.2ACI/1511.1.2.2.1.1

Message Board Post:

Thanks, James, for all your help. Would it be possible for you to scan the picture of Gertrude Hancock and email to me at: .

The father's name may have been Washington L. Hancock and I do not know the mother's name. The father may have died before the 1920 census and the mother may have remarried, and I wouldn't know the married name. Gertrude may have had a brother named either Ryan or Bryan.

Again, thanks for your help. I do not live in Texas and only get there once or twice a year and it is not always convenient to get by a library or courthouse.

Jerry

This thread: