TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2003-07 > 1058478198

Subject: [TXLAMAR] Re: Wanted !!Densman, Lamar Co.,Tx
Date: 17 Jul 2003 15:43:18 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/YlB.2ACI/616.624

Message Board Post:

Just browsing through the Boards and read you message and I really will probably be of no help to you but Narcissus Vestal is my great grandmother, who was married to James Hanes and I also am searching for any info regarding their parents and where they came to Texas from. I was in Paris last summer and looked for the Caviness cemetary and then on the day I was leaving town, stopped at a gravestone place and they gave me directions but didnt have time to get there. Hope to just take a few days and go there to see what I can find one of these days. Please respond if you have found any leads. Thanks LaVerna

This thread: