TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2003-11 > 1069724142

Subject: [TXLAMAR] Re: Buck Smathers family-pics
Date: 24 Nov 2003 18:35:42 -0700

Surnames: Smathers
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/YlB.2ACI/319.1.2.1.1.1.2.1.2.1.1

Message Board Post:

Will get Kim to send them Thankksgiving Day she know about this puter and can scan and send if she cannot do it her she may do it at home, Isaac looks very short and very German. none of the William Adams children were tall. and my greatgrandfather had all short children but one and he was 6, but I think he went back to the Hall family. Frank Adams was dark. wife Halls red hair, my grandmother looked like her dad she was 4'10" Uncle was tall looked like his dad. and Uncle Si. was short sandy red hair and My Aunt I never saw was a blond. Franks brothers Kit Carson was sandy blond, short. and I do not know of the other chldren. Will look up the picture of Aunt Juber, (Lou and send it for she was a Fulbright, I take it this is your family to. I remember a Mr. Fulbright. will send pictures soon.

This thread: