TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2007-02 > 1172068520

Subject: Re: [TXLAMAR] Thomas William Bills and Emily Bills
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:35:20 EST

In a message dated 2/11/07 1:31:09 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:
Emily is the daughter of my ggg-grandfather James H. Jones and Martha Wadkins
Jones. She was the last surviving sibling of my gg-grandfathers family, and I
hope to gather some info from her info that will enable me to go further back
in my ancestry. My gg-grandfather was William Edward Jones who died in 1916
in Ellis County, Texas.

I will appreciate your assistance greatly.

Thank You,
Liz

Liz,
I am confused here. Emily is the daughter of James and Martha Wadkins, right?
And she married Thomas Bills right?

I want to make this clear for me.
James/Martha great great great grandparents right?
Emily/Thomas great great grandparents right?
Then her children would be Bills last name, not Jones.

OHHHHHHH I see now, William Edward Jones is your great great grandfather and
Emily was his sister????? DUH. Sorry.

Debra

This thread: