TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2008-05 > 1209916121

From: "Donald Turner" <>
Subject: [TXLAMAR] Albright's in Paris TX.
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 10:49:32 -0500

I am Donald R Turner. My Father was Fred B Turner from Cooper TX and my Mother was Katherine Albright from Paris. I am looking for any connection to my Albright line in Paris.
Here is a part list of families in and around Paris that I am related to and would like to contact.
Mothers Father was John Albright (He was a postman)
Mothers Mother was Lorena Hilliard . Other family names were Bassano-Bradberry- Caviness
There are others but this list is a start.
I do know that Mother told me that there was also a Allbright in Paris BUT her line only used one L.
Donald.

This thread: