TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2008-05 > 1211036395

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TXLAMAR] Searching for lost uncle
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:59:55 -0000

Author: rebeccapatterson14
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.lamar/1539.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Have information on Richrd Oscar Cochran, gandfather of Elmer Oscar which I will be glad to share. Wouldbe glad to share. Also trying to contact Sharron Daniels who posted ifnormation on Richard Oscars burial and obit. Have information I think she would like to have including picture of her grandmother Flora Baker Cochran

Important Note: