TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2009-03 > 1236235860

From: ,
Subject: Re: [TXLAMAR] Davis family from MS to Lamar, TX
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 06:51:00 -0000

Author: drdixon964
Surnames: Davis, Stringfellow
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.lamar/3782.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Vidia,
I believe you found Mary Ferrin Davis-Morris the spelling must be off as Ferry. Where did you find the info of her parents. This is great. Her mother did die in 1908 and it is possible her name was Liza, do you know where she is buried.
Thanks for your help I have been looking for this information for 5yrs.

Important Note: