TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2009-03 > 1238408832

From: ,
Subject: [TXLAMAR] long lost Long (James)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:27:12 -0000

Author: GinaFagan
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.lamar/3788/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Trying to find any info on a James (Jim) David Long. He married Katherine (Katie) Couch in 1881 in Lamar Co. Tx. They had a son William (Willie) Thomas Long who was b. 1882 in Lamar Co Tx. We can not find him on any census. Katherine Isabella Couch later married David Samuel Grimes in 1889, so he may have died in between 1886 and 1889. We can find nothing on him except a marriage, and he is listed as being born in Red River Co. Tx on one of his 3 son,s death certificate. We can not find a death certificate for him. He is a major brick wall. If anyone can help, we would be greatful. Thanks in advance. Vidia

Important Note: