TXLAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > TXLAMAR > 2010-01 > 1263760457

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TXLAMAR] Lamar County Marriage records 1895
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:34:17 -0000

Author: NancyAbraham27
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.lamar/2128.2.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Betsy, thank you for clearing this up and for checking to see if LCGS had the document. I think that your group is absolutely the best group I have been around. I was impressed with the story (hope it's true) that the acting Co Clerk at the time of one of the Paris fires had not followed orders about the storage of docs and because of that, all the docs were saved when a fire hit downtown area.

Important Note: