TXLIMEST-L Archives

Archiver > TXLIMEST > 2000-12 > 0976484452

From: Patricia Oates <>
Subject: Re: [TXLIMEST] LINDLEY/MORSE
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:40:52 -0600

Deborah
Your John Wood Lindley is the son of William Lindley & Martha Jane
Hostetter they had Mack Lewis b: Dec 1865, Hannah Caroline married Jesse
McIntyre, John Wood married Florence Field, Anne Morse & Cynthia Edna
Goodnight, Rachel married Emory Sandel, Mahala Ann , Married Benjamin
Kelley ,Frank married Mary Whiting, Sam married Cecilia Whiting, Martha
Elizabeth married William Gates , Isaac Richmond married Ella Gulledge ,
Evaline married Allen Vercher .
William Lindley is the son of Samuel Washington Lindley & Elizabeth Whitley.
This comes from a copy of the History of Grimes Co. TX from the Rosamond
Stewart files & she lives in Conroe, TX.
Hope this helps you some I knew I had seen you John Wood Lindley somewhere
in my junk so I just stopped & looked for it.
I am working on a Limestone Co. TX data base so have only been working on
people related to this county.
Pat Oates in TX.

At 03:25 PM 12/10/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello, I am researching the Lindley/Morse lines. My grandfather was John
Wood
>Lindley b. Danville, Montgomery, CO. Tx. April 25, 1842. d. Sept. 30, 1928
in
>Navasota Tx. Lived most of his life in Navasota, Grimes CO. Tx. He was
>married three times. #1 Florence Field, no children (died of TB). #2 Annie
>Elizabeth Morse (no b.d.m. dates). c. Mary Ellen, James and William Uriah
>Lindley (my grandfather). #3 Cynthia Edna Goodnight (no b. date). married in
>Hico, Hamilton CO. May 2, 1886, died Feb. 17, 1923, Navasota, Tx. c. Charles
>Henry, Jesse Wood, John Thomas, and Carolyn.
>My grandfather William Uriah Lindley was born Oct. 18, 1874 in Calvert Tx.
He
>was married ??? c. Hugh and Clarence William. He moved to San Antonio, Bexar
>CO. Tx date unknown with Annie Elizabeth, Hugh and Clarence. William m.
>Maggie Galbreath c. Victor, Robert Pace, Anna Mae and Ruth (my mother). If
>anyone has any information on these people, I would greatly appreciate it.
>Thank You. Deborah

This thread: