TXMADISO-L Archives

Archiver > TXMADISO > 2008-02 > 1204282560

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TXMADISO] McMillan, Neill and Agatha Ford McMillan
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:56:00 -0000

Author: sthang11
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.madison/271.337.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Pamela

I believe that THomas L Dendy is buried in Hopewell Cemetery. Leon County, TX

I found a Thomas L Dendy born Feb 28, 1872 died Feb 8, 1955 listed in the Same cemetery as my MY DENDY family.

I never figured out how he was connected to My James Dendy and Mary Carolina Mosley Dendy.

Was Thomas a brother of Silas Land Dendy who married Lessie Sexton.

Annette Ditto

Important Note: