TXTYLER-L Archives

Archiver > TXTYLER > 2002-07 > 1027691385

Subject: [TXTYLER-L] Re: GUSSIE KNIGHT obituary
Date: 26 Jul 2002 07:54:38 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/DAC.2ACI/684.1.1

Message Board Post:

We are trying to determine whether your Gussie Knight is Gussie Knight Andress or someone else. Some people here want to put dates on a grave marker but we are not sure if this is the same woman. Our Gussie Knight Andress was married to Frank Anthony Andress in 1914 and had a son Marion Preston Andress in 1915. We know she was sent to East Texas State Tuberculosis Sanitarium and her son sent to an orphanage. Other than that we are at a standstill on locating any other info. on her. We would be thrilled with any info. you could provide from that death certificate.
Thank you,
Veronica
Madison County Library
Madisonville, Texas