TXWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > TXWOOD > 2006-12 > 1166726542

From: "" <>
Subject: [TXWOOD] Susan Lively Marriage Record Look up Please
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:42:22 -0000

Surnames: Dean/Lively
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.wood/524/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

To Whomever It May Concern:

My great great grandfather was married to Susan C. Lively in Wood County, Texas... possibly in Quitman.

His name was Elijah Dean (also went by Lija, or E.A.)

According to the 1880 Census, she and he were quite possibly married in 1873. I would love to have a more definitive record if at all possible.

Also, could anyone possibly tell me where she might be buried. I know the family lived in Quitman. She had the following children with Elijah: Rosa Etta (Rose Etta), Robert Benjamin, and Lucretia Delilah (lila)... I have all their information. I'm just looking for information on their mom, Susan. She is quite a mystery in our Dean family.

This thread: