TXWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > TXWOOD > 2011-07 > 1309873144

From: ,
Subject: [TXWOOD] Seek early info of Nancy Catherine (Sanders) Reed, b. 1830
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 13:39:04 -0000

Author: danorton1958
Surnames: Sanders, Reed, Green
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I'm looking for sourced information of any ancestors or siblings of Nancy Catherine (Sanders) Reed, b. 2 Oct 1830 in Tenn., before her marriage to Richard Green Reed in Rutherford County, Tenn on 24 Feb 1847. The couple almost immediately afterward moved to Texas and eventually settled in Pine Mills.

I have no sourced information about her before her marriage (except her birth date, from her gravestone):

Important Note: