TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 1997-11 > 0879731426

From: Crawford - Judith <>
Subject: Re: Ships after the Mayflower
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 20:50:26 -0500 (EST)

The Arabella landed just North of Salem 12 Jun 1630 and was one of four
ships in the Winthrop Fleet--the other ships Jewel, Ambrose and Talbot
landed between 12 Jun 1630 and 2 Jul 1630. Together they carried about
1,000 persons. Many of the settlers settled first in Salem, then
Charlestown and the Watertown.

Judith Crawford