TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 1997-12 > 0883591918

From: KB <>
Subject: [TSL] Question about immigration by ship
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:11:58 -0800

I have some very general questions to help get me focused to find the more
specific questions:
Before I can even begin to think about what ship my ancestors came over on,
I need to be able to identify a port. I'm relatively certain of a time
frame but not narrowed down to specific years.

How can I learn which port(s) my ancestors could have come into?

I have ancestors from: Denmark, Sweden, Ireland, Scotland, Germany.
Would the ports have changed according to the years they may have
immigrated to the US?

Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thank you?

This thread: