TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 1998-08 > 0902098707

From: Mark Zepp <>
Subject: [TSL] Weser>Germany>Baltimore>8/1/1882
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 18:58:27 -0400

I am looking for a picture and information on the steamship Weser. I would
also like to see a passenger list to confirm my information. My
Greatgrandfather Wilhelm Borgmann, b.1863, came to Baltimore at the age of
14 from Kutenhausen Germany on this ship. The Weser left from the port of
Bremen on August 1, 1882 ( I am not sure if this is the departure date or
arrival date).
Included with him were on this trip were:
Christine Borgmann from Kutenhausen 39 jears old, married, 1882 to North
Amerika
W. 14 years old - (I believe this is my Greatgrandfather)
Aug. 11 yrs
Christ. 10 yrs
Wilhelmine 8 yrs
Caroline 8 yrs