TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 1998-08 > 0904309398

From: "daniel a. grooms" <>
Subject: [TSL] Lookup Ship " INCA "
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:03:18 PDT

I am looking for the Ship " Inca " which left Bremen Germany on May 15,
1869 arriving in Baltimore Md. on aug.15, 1869.
This ship was supposed to have problems crossing and was lost for this
time period .
On the ship was one family named MIX " Charles " who with his wife
Henreitta Gaul Goll and three children
Henriech ,August " Ernst and Karl .
This infromation was found in Germans to America vol 23 June 1869-Dec
1869 The father was listed as a shepherd
Any help with would be greatly appreciated I understand there were
several ships by that name but to no avail as of this date havent been
able to locate it
any help with this information again will be appreciated thank you dan