TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 1999-04 > 0925275164

From: <>
Subject: [TSL] Microfilm Access
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 00:52:44 EDT

Hello....does anyone have easy access to the following microfilms:

T-5474Immigrant Record Arrivals at Port Lewiston in 1910

T-5502Immigrant Record Arrivals at Toronto in 1910

I am trying to determine if my grandfather, SAMUEL OGDEN, and his sister,
MARY ELLEN HAMER (with her children LILY & JOHN) came into either of these
places. I know they arrived in 1910 and went to St. Catharines, but haven't
been able to locate their place of arrival.

Many thanks....mary lou sun valley, id usa

This thread: