TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 1999-05 > 0926343714

From: Neil McCaddon <>
Subject: Re: [TSL] The "Globe" 1635
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:41:54 +0100

In message <>, writes
>Just found my ancestor Thomas Tucker was on the Globe in 1635 sailing from
>England to Virginia.. Would love to hear from anyone that knows about that
>ship. Does anyone know of anymore information on the passengers of that
>ship...where they were from etc. Margretta

I have a list for the Globe
Thomas Tucker is a listed passenger aged 21
The list is under the following heading

vij Augustii 1635

"Theis under written names are to be transported to Virginea imbarqued
in the Globe of London Jeremy Blackman Mr. have been examined by the
Minister of Gravesend of their Conformitie & have taken the oaths of
Alleg & Supremacie"
Source = Passengers to America Page #96
Michael Tepper
ISBN No. 0-8063-0767-6