TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 1999-05 > 0926623046

From: <>
Subject: Re: LOOKUP OFFER
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:17:26 EDT

I have answered personally all of the e-mail requests in which I found
possible matches. If you did not hear from me personally, I either didn't
find your people at all or I didn't have enough information to suggest to me
that there was a match.

If any of you who wrote me would like to give me more information, or if you
would like me to check the rest of the Index Books, now that I have the names
sorted and in alpha order, I would be glad to do so. (My English teacher
would never approve of that long sentence. LOL) However, I wouldn't get it
done in the next day or two!

The actual name of the Index Books is "PASSENGER AND IMMIGRATION LISTS
INDEX", A Guide to Published Arrival Records of about 500,000 Passengers Who
Came to the United States and Canada in the Seventeenth, Eighteenth,
Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries, Edited by P. William Filby, et ux.

Edna

This thread: