TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2000-03 > 0953566615

From: "Brian Hanking" <>
Subject: Re: [TSL] Please help
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:36:55 -0500

Please help

I subscribed to this list a few weeks ago, but soon relized that it would
not be of any use to me as I didn't have enough information to go on. So I
thought that I would unsubscribe until I have more information. I have tried
sending the message unsubscribe with nothing in the subject line as is
common with all the other lists to
but I keep getting a message back saying
You have not been removed. Your name was not on the list.
I know that I must be on the List as I am getting all the messages from the
list.
Can someone please help me get off this list until I have more info in which
case I will resubscribe and probalby find it very useful as all you seem to
do now.

Thank you

Lel Hanking

This thread: