TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2000-03 > 0954286187

From: Muff Worden <>
Subject: Re: [TSL] This Useless Ships List
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:29:47 +0000

I need to add my "bravo" for you, Eric - well-said!

I am also fairly new to genealogy (though not to family history and oral
tradition) and very new to researching ships and passengers, and I have
learned an immense lot of helpful information from folks on this and a
couple of other lists by reading the shared messages. I have gained far
more than I had originally hoped and have also enjoyed some of the private
conversations that have resulted from my sharing something with the list.
Have also received help in locating my own family information, an added
bonus. So - RAH for TSL!!!! Keep up the great work!! (For people
complaining of too many messages, try the Digest version - it works well
and is easier to deal with).

Muff
Address, etc.:

Muff Worden
Ranargata 3, 710 Seydisfjordur, Iceland
Phone/simi: 472-1775 FAX: 472-1776
e-mail:
Car phone/Farsimi: 854-4078

Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Opera/1517 The Blaa Kirkjan
(Blue Church) concert series, Muff's page, photo album and information
about Scotland, Iceland, musicians and storytellers.

This thread: