TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2000-07 > 0963764582

From: <>
Subject: [TSL] Purser Robert.....
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 12:23:02 EDT

I wonder if anyone can tell me how to go about finding out about a Robert
(surname possibly Roberts)
He was an Articled Purser on a ship which sailed from Liverpool about June
20th 1868.
Is there anywhere I can find a list of sailings from L'pool at about this
Is there a list of Pursers anywhere?
Any help or encouragement would be welcome! regards to all Elsbeth

End of TheShipsList-D Digest V00 Issue #632