TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2000-07 > 0964716913

From: <>
Subject: [TSL] Maid of Orleans 1853
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:55:13 -0600

My ggggrandmother, Honora O'Donnell Hanlon left Liverpool with her children on
the Maid of Orleans and arrived in New Orleans May 3, 1853. Her children were
Patrick, Winifred, Ellen, Mary, John, Thomas and Catherine. Does anyone have
any additional information regarding the ship? Does anyone have ancestors on
the same voyage? Does anyone know of an online source of the passenger list or
index? I would be particularly interested in finding out if there were any
O'Donnells that made the same voyage.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Betty Couette
St. Paul, MN