TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2001-03 > 0984429200

Subject: [TSL] Lasse Gulbrandsson Ve-Ardal>America 1852
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:33:20 EST

Hi,
Would there be any info on my ancesters coming from Ardal Norway in
1852? Their names were Lasse Guldbrandsson Ve(Gulbrandson) and his wife
Malena Guldbrandsdatter Abole. They had at least three children with them,
Guldbrand Lassesson, Anne Lassedtr, Margrethe, and Kari Lassesdtr. I have
info that says they came in 1853 also, but now something has come in saying
1852. They came from the Geithus farm in Ardal. I believe they came first
to Wisconsin. I have no information on them once they left Ardal, except
that Malena remarried in 1867 in Spring Prarie,Co. Wi. to an Iver Johnson. I
find my gg-grandfather again in 1880 in Fillmore County. I would like to
know what happened to Lasse Guldbrandson and his daughters, Etc. Gulbrand
Lassesson was my gg-grand. Later named Gilbert Lewis.
Thanks,
Cindy

This thread: