TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2001-04 > 0988592313

From: "Joan Strachan" <>
Subject: RE: [TSL] RE: SS RIPPINGHAM GRANGE
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 20:58:33 -0400

I'll second that emotion! I've been overwhelmed by Ted's bounty to this
list!

I'm subscribed hoping that someone has some info about ships coming to
Canada in 1910 (surname STUDD) or 1818 or thereabouts EDGAR males coming
from County Down, Ireland. So I lurk and read and try to learn a lot and
Ted always gives me lots & lots to learn. I'm usually awestruck!

Joan