TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-02 > 1013260617

From: "Lynn Barbee" <>
Subject: [TSL] Naturlization papers
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 07:17:00 -0600

Laurie, I am also looking for the same thing, naturalization papers in
Chicago. "Guide to Finding your Ethnic and Immigrant Ancestors" says that
"pa" means first papers. I just received a letter back from the NARA that
they could not find my grandfather, even though the 1920 census says he
filed papers in 1918. I am going to try the non-Federal court records next.
The address is Circuit Court of Cook County Archives, Room 1113, Richard J.
Daley Center. 50 W. Washington St., Chicago, IL, 60622, phone: 312-603-6601.
Lynn

TASSO, LAZAR, MITROFF, TARCAK, TOMEK, GRUEFF