TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-02 > 1013283985

From: "The Neals" <>
Subject: [TSL] Cita di Torino
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:50:02 -0600

Is there anyone there that has assess to the ship list of the Citta di Torino sailing from Naples, Campania, Italy on November 12,
1905. My passenger is Anna LoForte and she is on the passenger line #3 on page 345. I cannot get the image of the original
manifest up to prove it is definately her. Any help would be muchly appreciated. She is 20 yrs old at the time of the sailing.
Hopeing to hear from someone soon--Linda Neal

Researching Carapezza, LaForte, Crisanti, DiPrima in Termini Imerese, Italy & Pretralia Soprana
Mathis, Laymance, Goddard, Whaley, Elledge, Fairchild, in Tennessee
Gubach, Mischan, Hoover, Covan in Austria Minor, Slovakia
Neal, Herrod, Black, Foster, Griffin, Cochran, Cook, in Tennessee

This thread: