TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-02 > 1013485782

From: (Sue Swiggum)
Subject: Re: [TSL] SHIP UNKNOWN ITALY > NYC 1900-1912
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:50:09 -0400

Frank,

This is probably Peter ...
Using Steve Morse's Ellis Island in one step site
http://home.pacbell.net/spmorse/ellis/ellis.html

Name: Serena, Pietro (Sereno)
Ethnicity: Italian So.
Place of Residence: Reggiobal..., Italy(ReggioCal)
Date of Arrival: February 26, 1904
Age on Arrival: 23y
Gender: M
Marital Status: S
Ship of Travel: Roma
Port of Departure: Naples, Campania, Italy

He is going to cousin N??? Giovanni, Box 280, Eaglewood, NY? This is one
of those "Missing Manifests" but I followed the simple instructions (in the
faq) on Steve Morse's site for "missing manifests" and easily displayed the
image. Peter had $9.00 The Fabre Line ROMA departed Naples 11th February
1904. The comments in ( ) are mine, from reading the manifest. Here is
Rosa....she seemed to have come alone

Name: Modafferi, Rosa
Ethnicity: Italian So.
Place of Residence: Regg. Calab.