TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-02 > 1014146309

From: wally whiteside <>
Subject: [TSL] Hedstrom family
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:18:29 -0800

Good morning everyone,

I am looking for the Hedstrom family from Stockholm. The father, Pehr
Axel Hedstrom arrived in Canada in 1908. The mother, Kristina Elizabet
and three children: Iaina Petrina Estrid, Ragner Ossian and Danny
Kristina, arrived in Canada in 1910. They settled in British Columbia.

I have checked all the American and Canadian ports with no success.
They probably came steerage and would not be shown on the passenger
list. I know it is like looking for the proberbial needle in the
proverbial haystack but, sometimes one gets lucky!

Would sks have any information on the ship 'Robert Pulsford?'

TIA

Wally Whiteside
West Vancouver BC

This thread: