TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-02 > 1014213449

From: Marj Kohli <>
Subject: Re: [TSL] Harold Dodham, Sicilian May 28, 1910
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:57:29 -0500

At 05:50 PM 19/02/2002 -0400, Cheryl Hosaki wrote:
>I'm looking for information on my grandfather Harold Dodham (Doddham) an
>orphan (Dr. Barnardo Foundation) sent from London May 28, 1910 on the
>Sicilian to the Port Of Quebec arriving June 10, 1910. The picture we
>have of him at the pier shows Harold Doddhan, the date is 1 - 4 - 10. Any
>information you could provide me would be appreciated. Just to know this
>was when he sailed would be helpful in our search.
>
>Cheryl Hosaki
><mailto:>
>Cheryl Hosaki
>Birchmount Collision ph:416 291-9919
>4032 Finch Ave. East fx: 416 291 9986
>Scarborough, Ontario
>M1S 3T6

Cheryl

Here is Harold's info from the National Archives of Canada database:

DODHAM , Harold

Age:11
Sex:M
Year of arrival:1910
Microfilm reel:T-4767
Ship:SS Sicilian
Port of departure:Liverpool
Departure Date:28 May 1910
Port of arrival:Quebec
Arrival Date:10 Jun 1910
Party:Dr Barnardo's
Destination:Toronto, Ont
Comments:See also T-5531 & C-4716

You can get records for Harold from Barnardo Homes by sending email to

Regards..

Marjorie Kohli
Waterloo, ON Canada

http://www.ist.uwaterloo.ca/~marj/genealogy/