TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-02 > 1014697435

From: "Pat Fillmore" <>
Subject: [TSL] The ship, "The Plymouth Rock", Sept.1849, port of arrival?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:23:55 -0500

I am looking for information on the ship "The Plymouth Rock". I am not sure of the port of arrival, whether it was New Brunswick or Boston on September 1849. By word of mouth, I was told that my gggrandfather came over on the Plymouth Rock. His name is Bernard Mullen. That name is on an alien passenger list, listing: date-yr-name-age-where born-vessels name:
Sept.17-1849-Bernard Mullen-11-Ireland-Plymouth Rock
Is there any other info that I can get, such as port of departure and arrival, arrival,and border entry records, etc.

Thank you
Pat

This thread: