TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-04 > 1017976051

Subject: [TSL] SS MARINE FLASHER - GERMANY > NYC - 1946
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:07:31 EST

Hello, this is my first inquiry and it is for myself. I hope I have come to
the right place.

I am searching for any information regarding my family. I was born in Europe
during the war in 1945 as Lidia Korbenko. From the information I have, I was
brought to the USA with a group of unaccompanied children, aboard the SS
Marine Flasher, destination - The US committee for the Care of European
Children:, 215 Fourth Ave. New York, N.Y. I am a war orphan.

I was admitted permanent at New York, N.Y. May 20, 1946.

If anyone reading this is able to guide me in a direction to find some
information about my family, I would be deeply appreciative.

Regards,
K. Jackson

This thread: