TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-05 > 1021520479

From: "Ira J Skinner" <>
Subject: [TSL] 1650 English Ships
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:19:19 -0700

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am searching for
a list of 1650 English ships and their passenger list sailing
from around Chichester in West Sussex to American Ports
around Malden or Boston, MA.

I am searching for Thomas Skinner, his wife Mary Gooden
and two of their three children Thomas and Abraham.

I'm almost sure of the year because Abraham was Baptized
September of 1649 in the Pallant Parish, Chichester, England.
Thomas was an admitted Freeman at Malden, MA., May 18,
1653. Most Freeman took 3 years to work off their Passage
to America.

Thanks,

Jim

This thread: