TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-06 > 1023811691

From: "david pendry" <> (by way of Contact <>)
Subject: [TSL] INFO on a Ship
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:08:11 -0300

Hi,
Do you have any records about a ship called the Mary Pleasant
which most likely was sailing from Wales to the U.S. in and around
about the 1849 time frame? My GGGrandparents John PENDRY
and Hannah Whitney-PENDRY came over on this ship from
Monmouthshire wales. They arrived at the Port of Philadelphia, PA.
on the ship Mary Pleasant on 03 May 1849. Where they departed
Wales or England from I don't know. I have yet to find any listing
for this ship except on the record in Philadelphia.
Any info would be appreciated. Please reply to
<mailto:>
Thanks
Dave PENDRY in AZ.

This thread: