TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2002-06 > 1025267889

From: kathy <>
Subject: [TSL] The Weimar to NY - June 1893
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:38:09 -0400

I'm trying to locate the manifest for the Weimar arriving in NY on June
3, 1893 (passengers Josepha and Leocardia Zabrzicka). The Ellis site
takes me to the wrong ship - the Alaska - and the Weimar isn't even in
the Missing Manifest section of the Morse site. So... I have to locate
the manifest.

I've been searching the FHC site but don't see where the films for ship
manifests for that time are listed. Can anyone point me in the right
direction? I'm trying to get my information together before going into
the center to maximize what I accomplish there.

Thanks,
Kathy

This thread: