TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2003-01 > 1041612465

From: "Susan" <>
Subject: Re: [TSL] SS Tunisian
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:47:45 -0500

Hi Harry,
You will no doubt see my message sent just now. Which port would the
Tunisian visit first? They passed immigration at Halifax, would they then go
on to St. John? On the manifest, steerage passengers are listed as going
inland by both CPR and ICR. Nothing is said about the others except what is
on the passenger list.

Susan