TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2003-04 > 1050070936

From: "Lorine McGinnis Schulze" <>
Subject: Re: [TSL] Information please
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:22:16 -0400

On 11 Apr 2003 at 10:13, wrote:

> I recently saw mentioned on a list (I think TSL) passenger
> books of J&J Cook
> from Londonderry to Philadelphia, circa 1847-1871. Also The
> Hawks Papers. Can someone tell me where I might access these
> sources? Are they books or are they films? Thanks, LoisZ

Hi Lois

I have many ships from the J & J Cooke records on my website.
If you are looking for ships to PA from that record source,
please start at
http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/tousa_pa1800.shtml

The ships are arranged chronologically so just skim down til
you get to 1847. :-)

The Hawke Papers, letterbooks of Chief Emigrant Agent
Anthony B. Hawke are also available. They cover the years
1831
to 1892. They are available from the Ontario Archives. I have
info on them on my pages at

http://olivetreegenealogy.com/articles/immcanpre1865.shtml

Lorine**
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/Immigration/
choose US-SHIPSLISTS-PRE1820 to join USA Ships List
**
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/CAN/
choose CAN-SHIPSLISTS-PRE1865 to join Canadian Ships List

This thread: