TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2003-07 > 1058399763

From: joe <>
Subject: [TSL] Philadelphia Naturalization Records (Was: Re: Philadelphia-1851)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:56:03 -0600

Hello Again Pat,
Since you found him in the index you should be able to obtain the
Naturalization record. If he was Naturalized in Philadelphia it's a
matter of looking in the right court. The "Philadelphia Naturalization
Records 1789-1880" book or CD-rom usually indicates which court a person
was Naturalized in. For details on these courts and their records see...

Naturalizations: Researching Philadelphia Records

If he wasn't Naturalized in Philadelphia let us know and perhaps we can
be of further help.

Good luck with your search.

Finding US Naturalization Records (a genealogy guide)

Patricia Sterner <> wrote:
> According to the 1910 census, Conrad(Konrad) Dotterweich, born Mar 5,
> 1828, Bavaria, arrived in the US in 1851. Chances are he arrived at the
> Port of Philadelphia for he settled in PA. Have
> tried Naturalization records-PA. He could be found in the index only.
> Intention: 1854 and Naturalization: Oct, 1857.
> Thankyou for any help you can give.
> Pat Sternerr

This thread: