TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2003-09 > 1063913818

Subject: [TSL] immigration records
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:36:58 -0300

my father came to canada on th ss lituania he arrived in Halifax in July
24, 1924
I have been trying to locate his immigration records, also list of passengers
on this ship, I've done research for some members of my family who came
into ellis island, new york and did't have this much trouble. Please see
if you can locate the records or tell me where and how I can find them my
children want to have some history on their grandparents below is what
I was able to get off his passport
Name: Josef Kulich
Date of Birth ; 12/8/1897
If you can help me I would be very much apreciated. you can e-mail me at
I am wiling to pay if I have to let me know.
Thank You
Peter P. Kulich

This thread: