TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2007-01 > 1167962415

Subject: [TSL] Dampfschiff named the Viola
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 22:03:04 -0400

Dear Sirs,

I am currently researching my family tree and with the help of the
Hamburg Passenger Lists, "Link to your Roots" have recently discovered
that my great-grandparents arrived in London on the 3rd August 1903
abroad a steamship called the Viola.

Please see my great-grandmother's passenger record below:-

Surname: Blau
Given Name: Rosa
Maiden Name:
Age in Years: 22