TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2007-02 > 1172092455

From: "Ted Finch" <>
Subject: Re: [TSL] info on Scindia S.N. Co. Ltd.--Jaladuta II
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:14:15 -0000

DAS,

It seems my previous reply didn't reach you!

JALADUTA 1927
4,966 gross tons, length 400ft x beam 52.0ft, speed 10 knots. Official
Number 153810. Built 1927 by Lithgows Ltd, Glasgow for Scindia S.N. Co,
Bombay.
1958 sold to Linea Adriatico Golfo Persa Ltda, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
renamed AL DAMMAM
1958 resold same year to Cia Mar de Isola Spetsai, Puerto Limon (managed by
C. A. Petroutsis) renamed SPETSAI FORTUNE.
1961 renamed TRIESTE for same owner.
1963 scrapped at Split, Yugoslavia by Brodospas.
Information from Register of Merchant Ships built in 1927 by W. A. Schell.

Hope this is of assistance.

regards
Ted