TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2008-02 > 1202949560

From: "Karen" <>
Subject: [TSL] 1905-1913
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:39:20 +1300

Hi there
I am having problems finding any ships lists of passengers to New Zealand from England from approximately 1905 to 1913. I am after my great grandparents ship they came out on and the passenger list for more of their family. I don't know what port but they lived in Cheltenham Gloucester.
James William HALL wife Annie Maria HALL and daughter Edith Annie HALL.
Also looking for a ship and its list that brought my grandfather his brother and their father separate or at the same time from Australia Melbourne to New Zealand. Arthur MOREY Albert MOREY and Frank MOREY. in the same time span as above. I have drawn blanks.

Hoping someone can help with this. Please.
Thank You
Karen Morey
New Zealand

This thread: