TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2010-01 > 1262973290

From: Sunnie Empie <>
Subject: [TSL] passenger list
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:54:50 -0800

Happy New Year Sue Swiggum! I am tweaking the manuscript of my book
Finding Ida; hopefully, it will be published this year.

I was unaware until now of outgoing passenger lists to UK.

John Sundquist (an family) was aboard Campania (Cunard Line) #102086
that left New York to arrive Liverpool June 1901. I would like to
find date of departure from New York.

Can you tell me if there were more than one sailing in June on the
Campania. If not, the date of the above-mentioned ship ??

I noted you now have some passenger lists for outbound ships to UK,
but Campania 1901 is not mentioned on your website.

Sun thoughts, Sunnie Empie

This thread: